Pages

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Picture Snaffoo

The other day I decided to change my Facebook profile picture.  I knew I wanted to change it to a picture from last October, when Zan and I were in Los Angeles.  I clicked on the "Upload Photo" button, and it took me to my photo files.  I looked through my files, but in the "October 2012" file there were no Los Angeles photos.  I looked in the November file, nothing.  I looked in the September file, and saw a picture of Felix all splayed out on muscle relaxers from when he initially blocked.  The thumbnail looked funny, so, unthinkingly, I clicked to make it larger.  My screen immediately reverted to my Facebook page: uploading photo.  I had forgotten I was uploading a profile picture!  So, for all of about five seconds, I had the photo below as the online representation of me.

What do you think, is it a keeper? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment