

Guh, aren't they fantastic??? I would decorate my whole house in her artwork if I could. And, honestly, they are very reasonably priced. So, if anyone wants to buy me a nice gift... :)
I'm also digging the game 'Munchkin' today. I've heard lots about it, but never played before last night. Holy crap, it's sooo fun. I love all of the funny random cards (for example, I got the Sneaky Bastard Sword and the Sandals of Protection, while my friend Andrew got The Butt-Kicking Boots. I also had to fight two of the scariest monsters ever: a Potted Plant and Crabs!). It was only my first ever game, but I can see how now that I know the rules better it would go faster and be even funnier. So excited to play again, hopefully in the near future.
Oh and here-- take two songs! Adele's new single "Rolling in the Deep" and (a guilty pleasure) Jessie J's "Do It Like A Dude." Give them a listen, they're kind of amazing. The video for the latter is reaaaalllly weird, though. So just listen.
Today is full of things to like! :)
Those two prints are soooo you. I think the first one is my favorite. =)
ReplyDeletethese pictures are just so lo-ve-ly!! <) :) yay
ReplyDelete