So why, "To sleep...?" Well, I woke up at 5:38 this morning, after falling asleep sometime well after 11:00, possibly 12:00, the night before, and couldn't get back to sleep, so currently I'm fairly exhausted. I knew I had to be up at 7:15 to do morning chores at the farm (yay for horses and kittens and sheep again!) and my mind kept saying, "You could just get up now and go do them." So at 6:30, I did. And it was a really lovely morning. The sun was shining, and it was a bit misty, and dew was on the grass. It was a strikingly cool 53 degrees F, even well into the 9:00 hour-- by contrast, last week at 7:15 for morning chores it was already into the high 70s. After morning chores I went to Coffee on the Corner for a chai latte and a bagel with honeybutter, and I read one of my Betsy-Tacy books for an hour. Lovely.
Also... I think I have secured an apartment in Seattle! If all goes well I sign the lease early next week! I'm so excited!
Saw what you did there.
ReplyDeleteIt's bizarre how cool it got this week, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteAlso, totally saw it too. ;)