Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone!  Despite the cool, rainy weather, it's been a very nice Easter for me.  Zan and I attended the 8:30 service at church, got breakfast at Aroma's after, watched some t.v. with our cats, then he headed out to a read-through rehearsal and I finished watching Chocolat with Sphinx.  And-- I'm packing for a trip to Philly to see Kay!  'Twill be a perfect way to start an April, I do declare!  I am finally going to see the Liberty Bell!!!

Life is still up in the air.  Thinking too far into the future kind of gives me anxiety attacks.  I have a plan formulated, waiting to see what happens.  Should know in a few weeks, I would imagine.  If that plan falls through, I have a few other things in mind.  The thing is, I can see how perfect the future could be, if things go right.  I just... I just don't want to paint myself into a corner, career-wise.  I like options.  I think I'm going in the right direction to give myself options, if all works out.  Sorry to be vague, it's just that, for me, the future is vague and can not be talked about in any certain terms.  I suppose that's ultimately true for everyone, though.  But it seems especially true for me right now.  I would just like a little bit of certainty.  I want to know where I'll be living come August.  I don't think that's too much to ask for, really. :)

One thing I do know: I am going to start taking ballet again.  I really, really want to do this.  About a month ago I started looking into studios in the area that teach casual adult classes.  If I end up hating it (though I don't think I will), I want to start doing yoga hardcore.  I've taken a few yoga classes before, but nothing intensive.  I really want to do something more intensive.  So.  No matter where I end up, or what I'm doing, I plan to start exercising not only my mind but also my body, because I feel like it's something I've been seriously neglecting for about four years.

And, tonight: Game of Thrones and popcorn with Zan!

No comments:

Post a Comment