If you have long hair you should definitely considering donating to Locks of Love. It's super easy to donate, and besides just loving my new length, I feel really great knowing that I'm helping someone out. Thanks, Shea!
Pages
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Shorter
Apologies in advance for the slightly blurry selfies below, but I got a
haircut! My first haircut in over two years! I cut off more than
eleven inches to donate to Locks of Love. My friend Shea did the cut
and styling-- she has cut my hair several times since we were roomies in
Bath and I always like how she makes my hair look. I also like that she lets me drink a glass of sangria during/afterwards/as needed (cutting hair is a big deal). We went with a
slightly slanted bob this time, a la Posh Spice.
If you have long hair you should definitely considering donating to Locks of Love. It's super easy to donate, and besides just loving my new length, I feel really great knowing that I'm helping someone out. Thanks, Shea!
If you have long hair you should definitely considering donating to Locks of Love. It's super easy to donate, and besides just loving my new length, I feel really great knowing that I'm helping someone out. Thanks, Shea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletewow! Abs, it's so cute! I had no idea you were planning this - or were you? =)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! I was planning on getting a cut, but wasn't sure how short I wanted to go. Then I looked up the Locks of Love donation guide online (ten inches minimum) and decided to donate to them... and the haircut took off from there! :)
Delete