A few days ago, I received a SnapChat from the elf-- from Zan's phone! I don't remember what it said, but it shook me up a little. I wasn't expecting to receive a digital message from the elf. I thought I had
Moreover, I couldn't believe the elf was using Zan's phone! That meant that he was close to Zan, and Zan didn't even know!!! Fearing for Zan's safety, I texted him: "The elf just sent me a SnapChat from your phone." He replied simply, "Oh no!!!"
Thinking that was the end of the matter, I went about my day. A few hours later, I received another SnapChat from Zan's phone. But not from Zan: it was again from the elf. A terrifying message. A bone-chilling SnapChat. I managed to screenshot this one, to prove to the world that the elf is all-knowing. And also out to get me.
So beware! Beware! Physical distance will not stop the elf.
There is no escaping from his watchful eye.
Or his creepy Kewpie-doll face.
See how ever-watchful the Elf is here.)
As I recall, the first Snapchat said something like "wow, very elf, much evil, wow"
ReplyDeleteI have always felt that there should be a Talky Tina/Dogge mashup. Twilight Zone for the 2010's.
ReplyDelete