Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

Excited

I feel like one of those little kids in all the Disney commercials, the ones who can't sleep because they are going to Disney World the next day.  I'm not quite at the "next day" part yet, but there's a Disney trip in my future so close I can taste it.  I haven't been quite this excited about a Disney trip in a very long time.  I'll put it down to two things: the amount of time since I last visited Disney World, and the intensity of this semester.  I'm on top of everything, but just barely.  I really need this breather.  The past week has been very, very long.  Other than a break for the Oscars on Sunday night, I spent all of Friday, the weekend, and Monday working on readings and papers.  On Tuesday, that intense focus began to crumble.  It didn't get much better on Wednesday, though I managed to eek out another paper.  Then on Thursday, my focus was all but non-existent.  I spent my pre-class hours reading Disney blogs and setting up Fastpasses instead of reading the last assigned article.  When 6:00 PM finally rolled around and Spring Break officially started, I could've cried with happiness.  Or laughed.  Or run merrily across the bridge back home ready to relax for a few days! 

Helllooo Spring Break (and thank you for being here)!

No comments:

Post a Comment