You guys, I'm exhausted. At one point today, while sitting at the table in the grad lounge, I put my
head down on my books and literally fell asleep for 10 minutes. Face
down on a bunch of reading material. Since Thursday, I've read three books, read several articles, written a paper, and written a prep sheet for class. I have one paper left to go, several more articles, and two class periods before I'm on spring break. This whole semester so far has been very intense, and my mind/body are cooperating to tell me that I need a break. Today was painful to get through-- I couldn't concentrate, didn't get as much work done before my afternoon class as I had planned, and my mind kept wandering to daydreams of warm afternoons and Pineapple Dole Whips with rum...
Uggh I KNOW. I've been working super far in advance so I'm all ready for Disney and the week after Disney and I'm just SO TIRED OF WORK. (And being cold. I'm even more tired of being cold than I am of work.)
ReplyDelete#DISNEYMAGIC