The past two months have been rough. The last two weeks have been
worse. My grandmother passed away. We found out that our cat, Rhett,
has irreversible kidney failure and (separately) we had to take him for an enema,
which is never pretty. A thing I really hoped would happen for Zan
didn't happen. All that, plus a few other small disappointments here and there in the last fourteen or so days, have left me feeling all-over-tired and just generally a little sad. I need something genuinely good to occur: a job offer perhaps, or just one full day that feels like I am truly 'off,' without needing to complete minor rewrites, or read for the class I'm auditing. I'd like just a day in which to sit outside in the newly spring-like weather and read for fun, or cross-stitch a new pattern, or color in a coloring book, or even just nap.
I did pass my thesis defense on Wednesday, though! So things could always be worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment