Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Something, Something

This post has no plan. It just feels like Spring out today. I spent the morning wandering the grounds of the Governor's Palace listening to The Secret Garden. I feel lost today. Something isn't right and I don't know how to fix it and I don't even know if it's fixable. Shea came up to Williamsburg and we got lunch and then ice cream and we ate it outside. We went to Target and I got a cute little headband from the dollar section with white flowers on it. Then we talked about book series we like and she gave me ideas of books I should read once I have a chance.

Seven more weeks of school. My colloquium will soon be scheduled for Thursday, if a room is open, and then I can forget about my thesis until summer. I have no motivation to do anything at all. Seven weeks, I think. I should put forth my best effort. Seven weeks, I think. Who even cares at this point, especially with Spring in the air and life to be lived? I've been in school since I was six years old, and now I only have seven weeks left and I just want to give up in favor of sunshine, and stupid books read for fun, and frivolities. It's been a very serious past few weeks and I just want some levity.

1 comment:

  1. I am wildly jealous of your spring weather. We had rain all day today.

    Rain + techs = Not exactly super happy.

    I miss you.

    ReplyDelete