-----I can always tell how hungry I am by whether or not I think Man Versus Food looks awesome or disgusting. One time, when I hadn't eaten all day except for a handful of trail mix, Adam had a huge hamburger and I wanted it more than anything on Earth and was sooo jealous of him at that moment. When I've eaten a nice, healthy, balanced meal... or even just a bunch of ice cream... and the show comes on, I think it's probably the grossest concept for any show ever. Man Versus Food is like my hunger barometer.
-----
I love making new friends. Today I'm getting coffee with a new friend, and I'm really excited about it. I'm also glad to be making new friends where I live, since all of my best friends live so far away from me.
-----
It makes me sad to lose touch with old friends.
-----
On BBC 1 the other day, they called Congress "the U.S. Parliament." I laughed.
-----
I have 24 pages of Chapter One of my thesis, but I've been working on it more than the page number increase reflects. I'm continuing to research as I write, and I'm actually editing this one for a change. Moreover, I'm doing so as I go along. I think it's turning out pretty well, so far. Plus, I've been in contact with the Bristol Reference Library and they are going to send me a copy of a primary source that I need. I'm so excited! I love getting mail from Britain!
-----
I'm an Anglophile. Clearly.
No comments:
Post a Comment