Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thankful

I know it's not quite Thanksgiving yet, but I am very thankful for my family and their health this year. Not to sound too preachy, but God can be good, even in the midst of a year of loss. He gave life this weekend, and I am so, so grateful for that. The doctors helped, too, of course, so I guess I'm also very grateful for modern medicine :). But sometimes it's just grace that keeps us breathing. And, while we're on the thankful mode, I'm also very thankful for my friends, who send beautiful letters, who call to make sure everything is ok, and who care about not only me but also my family. I feel very lucky and privileged to know them.

On a lighter note, I've been obsessed with these pictures for the past few days. Just click through all 18-- I feel so inspired after looking at them, not only by the clothes but by the photography... the whole ambiance. They make me long for England and Scotland again.

The future is up in the air, and it's scary and exciting.

1 comment:

  1. Love those photos; they're making me travel-lust like crazy!

    ReplyDelete