Hey everyone, go check out my guest post over at my friend Laura's blog! Laura is off on a tropical vacation, so I stepped in to take over her usual "Blu-Ray Tuesday" review. The film? Disney's The Three Caballeros. It's an incredibly strange film, so please go take a look at the full review :).
In other news, Spring Break continues! After finishing an incredibly cute book called The Tower, The Zoo, and the Tortoise (about a Beefeater at the Tower of London), Zan and I went out with Kris and Chris to a little dive bar called The Duchess, then we hopped over to Pair (the wine bar we visited in October). It was a lovely evening. We played two rounds of billiards at the Duchess, and then got a fantastic glass of Pinot Gris and some beet risotto at Pair. Pair just feels like a little French cafe in Provence-- it's so lovely. And on the way to the Duchess we passed a place called Queen Mary Tea Rooms and Tea Emporium, which I absolutely must visit.
On the docket today-- cleaning! And yoga!
Don't forget to check out my guest post!
Aloha!! Yay for guest posting. Turns out we have free wifi but I haven't really been using it too much. And most importantly, yay for Spring Break. Your homework is to catch up on Game of Thrones so you'll be all ready for the next season :)
ReplyDelete