Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

wherever green is worn

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone. Today, for some reason, everyone in the United States becomes "Irish," wears green, drinks Guinness, and says things like "Slainte!" Most of them probably know little to nothing about Irish history or the symbolism of the color green... But, I have to admit, I even got in on the action this year: Zan and I pre-ordered St. Patty's Day cupcakes from Cake Envy.

(Photo from the Cake Envy facebook page)

These just looked too good to pass up! We have mint chocolate, green velvet, chocolate with Bailey's icing and stout drizzle, and green vanilla. We haven't tried them yet, but I'm very excited! I only have 16 finals left to grade, and once those are done it is cupcake eating time!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Those cupcakes look great. All I had was green food dye that I applied liberally to everything. I now have a green tongue.

    ReplyDelete