Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rare Post From Campus!

So, I canceled my second section and gave my students (and myself) the day off... well, sort of. I still had to teach my first section and I have to go to seminar in an hour, but the break was much needed. Why? Because tonight starts the WEEK OF PRODUCTIVITY. I have a paper due Tuesday, 10 pages of another paper also due Tuesday, a French final on Wednesday, 101 grading due Thursday, and a paper due Friday. I am going to be one busy girl.

In fun news, Zan and I are taking care of Dan and Katie's kittens for the next few days! The cats have moved into our apartment and seem to be adjusting well. I love having cats around, especially 8 month old bundles of energetic fur.

Currently I'm sitting in the PhD office trying to decide on a thesis for Paper #1... hmm. And looking at dresses online. Spring is in the air today and it makes my mind turn to sundresses and sandals. One little dress purchase can't hurt, right? I need something to reward all of my (future) productivity! :)

2 comments:

  1. Kitties!!!! I wanna see pictures. Good luck with your week of productivity. It doesn't sound as good without it being all capitals :) Also just realised that I never replied to your lovely long email. Must do that ASAP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with Laura...did you take any photos of the kitties??? I need pictures of kitties! : )

    ReplyDelete