Today, for my Marxism seminar, we met to read our paper beginnings for feedback. Overall, mine seemed to go over pretty well. Afterwards, my friend Liz and I headed to the Ave for a pretzel and a pint-- and got caught in a freak snowstorm! Literally, it had been sunny while we were in seminar, we stepped outside and were pelted with pieces of snow and ice in a very strong wind, arrived at the restaurant on the Ave drenched and unhappy, dried off with napkins, and ten minutes later the sun was shining... *incredulous and unhappy face*
Got home, and now I'm going to eat dinner and study for my French exam. Tomorrow I'll take the exam, grade more 101 projects, meet with a student about the 101 final, and work on my Marxism paper. So close. Light at the end of the tunnel.
Also, the Regina Spektor song "Samson" has been stuck in my head all day randomly, so here, why don't you all listen to it!
I LOVE Regina Spektor!!! I listen to her music all the time!!! (Great sisters think a like!) ;)
ReplyDeleteAw, I'm bummed. I thought the WEEK was over :( And it is not. But you are going strong and that's the most important thing!!!
ReplyDeleteFreak snow storms are kerazy to me. I would probably find the first one exciting... and from then on, incredibly annoying.
I'll reply to your comment via email because it made me happy.