Pages

Monday, September 17, 2012

London Memories: Borough Market

I wrote about London's Borough Market and Monmouth Coffee after we went the first time, I know, but I'm not sure I got across how wonderful it was.  Nor did I have pictures.  So here, I present you with images of Borough Market: the beautiful stalls with cheese and fruit and piles of delicate meringue, the people who seem so satisfied with life and so perfectly happy that I'm considering running to London to work in the tea stall, the intense smells and the sounds of bartering and free samples to taste.  If I could make a living working at Borough Market (or on a farm outside the city, then sell my goods on the weekends in London), I would seriously consider it. 






(All photos mine, please do not repost without credit)

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps we should move there and start our own tea stall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, that would be so much fun!!! Let's make that our back-up plan!

      Delete