
The award rules are to thank the person who gave it to you, write ten things about yourself, and then award it to 10 blogs you recently discovered and think are fantastic, then notify those bloggers to tell them that you awarded them.
1) Shakespeare. Love it. Him?
2) I have a cat named Sphinx. He kills wasps. And plays fetch.
3) When I was little I collected Beanie Babies and kept them in a huge 'condominium' made of shoe holders. Each Beanie Baby had their own 'condo.'
4) I have a weakness for beautiful shoes and dresses, especially sundresses.
5) I love to travel, anywhere and everywhere (especially in the UK).
6) I go to Disney World a bit too much-- seriously, it's like a second home.
7) I worked in a lingerie shop, just like my best friend, Kay.
8) I have been involved in theatre since I was 6, but I don't want to act professionally.
9) My biggest sadness in life is that I never got pointe shoes in ballet (although everyone says that my feet probably thank me).
10) I'm a huge bookworm. My happiest days are spent reading fiction, completely absorbed, until I look at the clock and realize a whole day has passed blissfully by.
Other blogs to award:
The Van Gogh Cafe
Budget Blonde
Peonies and Polaroids
... I can't think of more at the moment, so these will do!
But yay! Thank you Paisleys and Sugar!
Ok, well, bedtime for me! More on the 48 Hour Film Festival to come!
Yay awards! I gave you one a while back, but you never took it. You can now if you want. =)
ReplyDeleteYou did? I remember that vaguely, but I thought I did take it... I shall go searching. And yay to you blogging again!
ReplyDeleteThanks Abigail!!! Appreciate it!
ReplyDelete