Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Just Happy

All of my committee members signed the approval and thesis recommendation forms today!

My thesis has been approved, the paperwork has been signed, and all that's left to do is to turn the whole thing into the Office of Graduate Studies tomorrow!!! Then they will double-check it to make sure it fits the physical standards for a thesis (proper margins, page numbers, acid-free paper, etc.), then I pay the Bursar to bind it, and it's well and truly done. I just sit back and wait until May, I suppose. And read lots of microfilm in the interim.

(The joy of a finished thesis)

Zan suggested that before graduation happens I have a 'bachelor' party, since come mid-May I will officially no longer be a 'bachelor' but a 'master.' I think this must needs happen. Goodness, I can't believe the thesis is actually finished! I've finished all of the requirements for an MA!

2 comments: