And I got rejected from a grad school. I'm not super disappointed about it, especially since I'm thrilled to pieces about my former acceptance and think that I'd actually be much happier at that school than at the one that rejected me, but still... it's never a good feeling to read that your application hasn't been accepted. Especially after that steep application fee. Well, one more to go... keeping my fingers crossed tight.
In brighter news, I've turned in three copies of my thesis for binding! It's out of my hands! It's done! I'm getting an M.A. in Comparative History in May! And the forget-me-nots that I planted last week have begun to grow! I have two little sprouts almost ready to bud, and three others pushing their way up through the soil! It makes me happy, to feel like I created a little bit of life.
(And a Happy Birthday to my nephew, Henry, and a happy belated birthday to my sister-in-law, Corinn... and a really belated birthday to my niece, Sophia!)
I still cannot figure out why it costs so much to just process an application. I call shenanigans.
ReplyDelete*Hugs*
I'm so glad you got accepted to the Stratford program though!
Hey Abigail! Nice to meet you! OMG You are one motivated lady! Best of luck and congrats on having one accepted application under your belt! <3
ReplyDeleteWe obviously have to be friends -- we have so many friends in common! Can't wait to read more of your blog =)
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons