I've made it through Monday, and thus I have made it through one-third of my week! How lovely! There's a big theatre conference this weekend that as a first-year I'm not attending, so while everyone else frolics off to Montreal, I have four lovely days to write a paper, catch up/get ahead on reading, take a long, leisurely trip to Trader Joe's to stock up for Thanksgiving, and buy Christmas decorations to put up the second Thanksgiving ends. I've already purchased some hot cocoa and am waiting on some Christmas DVDs to arrive. Exciting!
In the meantime, my struggles with my cable box continue and I need to write an abstract for one of my seminar papers. And I need to cram a bit more knowledge about Epic Theatre into my brain for tomorrow. But I'm so close to the end of the first quarter I can taste it. Just gotta write three more papers, see one more play, read, and do some grading...
Short weeks are the best, and Montreal sounds cold. Good luck with the paper!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with getting all of your stuff done! Short weeks are the best. :)
ReplyDelete<3Chelsea Elizabeth
http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com