I'm mostly done with everything and almost have first year in the bag. I just have seven more final projects to grade, then I submit grades and poof! Summer. It's taking a bit though, out of sheer procrastination and the fact that my parents are in town! They arrived Wednesday night, and we went out to get Mexican food! Thursday morning was a bit of a waste, too, as I had to proctor the 101 final, then Kris, Liz and I went out for brunch at an amazing place called Grace Kitchen. THEY HAD CHEESY GRITS! AND HOME FRIES! Heavenly. Then I buckled down to work.
I finished my avant-garde paper Friday evening, couldn't believe it, then went to see The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel with Zan. We were easily the youngest people in the theater. But whatever, the movie was super cute and starred all these amazing British actors so yay! And yesterday my parents took us out to lunch at Red Mill Burger and this afternoon its Cake Envy! So excited!... so, as you can see, grading isn't exactly my top priority. But it's coming along, and hopefully by this time tomorrow I'll be officially on summer break!
You're so close even *I* can almost taste it! So exciting! Good luck with your remaining grades, and have a great time with your parents while they are visiting!
ReplyDelete