Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So Close...!

I have one paper left to write.  And final projects to grade, but mostly-- I have one paper left to write.  And I simply do not want to write it.  In the past two weeks I have written sixty-one pages.  I wrote five papers over Memorial Day Weekend.  I defended my first year exam.  Then I turned around, researched, and wrote another sixteen-page paper.  I just want a little break before writing another sixteen pages.  But no!  No break until this last paper is complete!  And grading!

In happy news, I had coffee with one of the MFA acting students today, and I just adore her.  She is so nice and so interesting!  I am hopeful that next quarter we can become good friends!  She's so incredibly talented, too!  And my parents are in town!  They are coming over tonight for dinner, before I start to really hit the books once more for this one. last. paper. And later today I should be receiving the dress that I ordered online last week as my celebration gift to myself for completing exams!

In sad news, mid-way through the first season of Angel.  JOSS WHEDON, WHY?!

2 comments:

  1. This post contains one title, twenty sentences, and ten exclamation points. I think the sunshine (and being almost done for the quarter) is doing good things for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a ratio of 2:1 for sentences to exclamation points is pretty good. Keep that going.

    ReplyDelete