Pages
Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Kitty Troubles
Felix the cat is ill again. He's had to spend the last two nights at the vet. I'm really worried about him-- and about my financial ability to care for him. If he makes it through this he'll have tons of medicine that I have to pay for, and he has to go on a special diet pretty much for forever, which will get expensive. Then if he has a re-blockage... that won't be cheap. And if he needs surgery for this, I'm not sure I can afford it-- especially after last month's Emergency Vet bill. But he's the sweetest most wonderful cat in all the world and I don't even want to think about horrid possibilities. The vet should call later this morning to let me know how he fared through the night, and I'm a little nervous about it all. Has anyone else had kitty troubles? What did you do about them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no! I just posted on fb about Felix seeming to be better and now I read this :( There is an op... I'm not sure of the medical term for it but they basically chop the penis off and make another hole for the urine to come out of. That's supposed to solve most problems but... it's an op and costs money.
ReplyDeleteI feel so bad for you guys!!