Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas at Disney: Joyful Photos!

As a follow up to my Disney Highlights post, I present: Photos from Disney World at Christmas.


 These were the decorations in the lobby of our hotel.  I could have sat in front of those Christmas trees all day.  Just looking at the picture makes me feel happy inside.  Plus, the fireplace scene in the second photo is actually made from gingerbread and candy!!!


 A very nice gentleman offered to take our photo in Epcot.  We are at the entrance to the World Showcase by the giant Christmas tree with ornaments depicting flags from the nations of the world and banners saying "Merry Christmas" in many languages.


 I snapped a picture of this Christmas tree at The Primetime Cafe in Hollywood Studios when my mom and I stopped in for a vanilla coke.  Doesn't it just take you back to the 1950s and 1960s?



 Here begins a series of photos from our Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!





Isn't the Magic Kingdom just lovely at Christmastime?  In this photo you can even see the "snow" that falls on Main Street U.S.A. during the Christmas parties.  So much fun.


 Jodi Benson, the voice of Ariel in The Little Mermaid tells us the Christmas story in Epcot's iconic Candlelight Processional.  She's so beautiful.

And don't forget-- I still have to show you my video of Woody dancing to Gangnam Style!  Plus, be on the lookout for a post dedicated to New Fantasyland!

(Photos are mine; please do not use without credit)

2 comments: