I guess you can tell from my radio silence for most of this month that I've been incredibly busy. October ended up being far busier and more stressful than anticipated. To be honest, I haven't really had a chance to catch my breath since my last blog post, and today, though I'm writing, isn't really an exception. But I finished my last paper for a little while, so.
Things I've Done:
Attended the Blackfriars Conference
Presented at the Blackfriars Conference
Watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"
Found a great crepe place to get lunch on my way to campus
Written a literacy narrative
Workshopped literacy narratives
Done all of my reading for my seminars
Written a short close reading exercise
Completed a massive midterm project
Completed the second paper for Brit Lit... even if it's not great...
And now I belong to Cabaret until November 10th.
No comments:
Post a Comment