My mind is focused solely on thesis. I live, eat, breathe, sleep, thesis. I look at my readings for my other classes and laugh. Thesis. My goal is to get 10 pages of the 20 done this weekend. I managed to get my readings for my independent study postponed. Thesis. I need to outline it. I have so much knowledge running around in my head, and no plan for how to put it in a usable form. I'm at Blair now, settling into work. I will outline. I will write. I will create a new annotated bibliography. I will finish ten pages by Monday.
And I will eat Mexican food and sing karaoke tonight in an attempt to de-stress myself. I swear I'm wound tighter than a ball of yarn. I'm having nightmares, I'm getting headaches, I'm on the verge of crying all the time. March 4th is my grail. I just have to get to March 4th. Then I can relax... a bit.
You can do it Absi! Go get that grail.
ReplyDeleteYou always stress so much, but you always not only get everything done, you excel at it. So let yourself calm down a bit. You know you can do this.
ReplyDelete