Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Ships That Go Sailing

Home from a wonderful Disney Cruise with my parents and my friend, Shea! We got a little harried by Tropical Storm Emily, but not too badly, and generally had wonderful weather, wonderful food, some good and some so-bad-they-are-funny shows, and even a bit of Mickey Mouse! And I turned 24!!!






4 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your fabulous trip! Mum and I went on a cruise and it was the BEST! I'm trying to round up some friends to go on one but they're not as convinced. My cousin actually works for the Disney Cruises, he does lighting for the shows. Welcome back to blog land, I was just thinking the other day that I missed reading your posts so I'm happy to see your return! Also, happy 24th birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, sorry for the longest comment in the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... what was the pirate occasion?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so OOOOOLD now. Welcome to 24. As someone who has been 24 for a few months, let me just tell you that 24 is COMPLETELY different from 23. Just be prepared.

    ReplyDelete