Just found this amazing song/great video thanks to Zan. Ranks up there with "Grace Kelly" by Mika in addictiveness factor. Also, it's not exactly a happy song, but it's really good.
My girl roomie went and saw Goyte perform. She said it was AH-MAZING. I really like this video of the song. It's amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d9NF2edxy-M
Also, side note, when I first heard this song on the radio, I was like "aw, well done Phil Collins for getting back on the radio". I still kinda think it's Phil Collins.
My girl roomie went and saw Goyte perform. She said it was AH-MAZING. I really like this video of the song. It's amazing.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=d9NF2edxy-M
Also, side note, when I first heard this song on the radio, I was like "aw, well done Phil Collins for getting back on the radio". I still kinda think it's Phil Collins.
This is definitely my jam of the week! So well done.
ReplyDelete