Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Very Nerdy Valentine's

Hello everyone. I don't have a lot of time, but in honor of Valentine's day I wanted to post some of the best Valentines I've seen floating around the blogosphere... most of my favorites, of course, have a pretty sci-fi/fantasy nerd theme :). Enjoy Valentine's from Harry Potter and Doctor Who!

(None of these are my own, credits at the bottom-- follow the links to see even more lovely Valentines!)








Happy Valentine's Day!!!!



(Harry Potter Valentines created by Yenniper)
(Doctor Who Valentines created by Craig Hurle)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I saw some Game of Thrones ones floating around that were pretty funny. Wish I could remember where I saw them. *Found them* Thanks Google!

    http://unrealitymag.com/index.php/2012/02/14/happy-valentines-day-from-unreality-and-game-of-thrones/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable.

    Happy (belated) Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, oh my gosh, I love the Harry Potter ones!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh! I love the Ron valentine...I would keep him! Yay gingers :)

    ReplyDelete