There's not a cloud in the sky this morning. I bet it will be warm-ish, too, by the late afternoon. Tomorrow it's supposed to be 64 degrees-- if that happens and there's no breeze I might actually feel hot! I have lots of work this weekend, as the last week was completely shot work-wise, but I'm going to attempt to complete it all today so that tomorrow I can properly celebrate Easter with going to church (hopefully, if I can find a good one) and going to a potluck that my friend is holding (complete with a plastic egg hunt). Or, if all else fails, just going out into the sunshine and thanking God for my blessings and for a glorious Easter.
Or going to the zoo. I pretty much always want to go to the zoo. And maybe it's fitting on Easter since animals are God's creatures, too? It's a stretch, but I think I can make it work. :)
I support Zoo.
ReplyDeleteAnd you'll be here to see it.
ReplyDeleteStand and breathe it all the day.
Stoop, and feel it. Stop and hear it.
Spring, I say.
Happy Easter!
I second the support of zoo going. Say hi to the penguins for me :) :) I hope you do get some time to yourself to enjoy the day. I am being poor and will be buying all my eggs at half price on Tuesday!
ReplyDelete