Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Snoopy Butler

I had a dream last night that Judith Butler had provided the voice for Snoopy in the Peanuts movies and I was so excited when I found out that I made a blog post about it in my dream.  My dream blog post, announcing this big news, came with a very large picture of Snoopy-- like so:


Unfortunately, it was only a dream.  Does Snoopy even talk in the Peanuts films besides a kind of "urrnngghh" sound?  And "blegh?"  Hmm.  In my dream he did, though I don't remember anything that he said.  What would Freud say about this?

In other news, we changed the syllabus today in my textuality class, so now we get to read Kyd's The Spanish Tragedy!!!  I'm so excited!  Oh goodness, what would Freud say about that?

Why am I invoking Freud?

(Snoopy photo from here)

5 comments:

  1. Haha, your post made me chuckle out loud a few times (COL I guess?) No more invoking Freud! This post also made me have a pang of missing you. I'm sending you a hug via blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you blog in your dreams!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Signs you may blog just a bit too frequently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never blogged in a dream prior to this that I know of!

      Delete
  4. WOW! incredible post!! that's so fashion! thanks for sharing!
    IF U WANT TO VISIT MY BLOG STREET CHIC http://chicstreetchoc.blogspot.com/
    U CAN ALSO FIND ME ON FACEBOOK http://www.facebook.com/pages/Street-Chic/126609910754628

    ReplyDelete