Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Let's Dance!

I'm in such a mood-- I want to dance. And sing and generally just be happy! If you know me, you know the dancing thing is odd. I have absolutely no sense of rhythm. I'm usually quite embarrassed to dance. But right now, give me music and a dance floor! No idea why I feel this way. Well, a little of an idea. I just drove around in my car with some dance music on. I went to see Director's Workshops again tonight (each night was fantastic-- good job to the directors/actors!) and driving home I had on upbeat music. So I decided I wanted to go to Bloom just so I could drive around longer and anyways I needed cat food. And then driving home more upbeat music! And then home to write discussion notes for Sale of the Century: Artistic Relations Between Spain and Great Britain 1604-1655. But that's done! Now I want to dance!

Maybe this weekend at Kristi's wedding I can dance.

Also, only a research paper left (due next Thursday) and I will have completed my first semester as a graduate student! Hooray!

1 comment: