Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Week in Review

Things have been rather calm since getting back from California. Wonderfully, I've gotten to spend tons of time with Zan! We had a... nice middle-of-the-night roadtrip to exit 104, and a whole day together yesterday. We just watched TV and chilled and got to talk about things, which we haven't gotten to do in awhile, since our schedules haven't been overlapping much except for at dinner. And, of course, lots of Gilmore Girls and DS9 and even some Munchkin and a new LotR game.

Also, I've been doing quite a bit of reading-- books, microfilm. I finished Southampton County Court and Fiduciary Records, which I've been working on for about two months now, so that was particularly satisfying. I had coffee with Cat while she was in town researching for her thesis, and got gifts for my thesis committee members. The Grind changed their blueberry muffins-- a disappointment. I might not get to work on 'Tis Pity anymore due to the rehearsal schedules; they mentioned putting me on Winter's Tale instead, which would still be fun, though less controversial. Though anything is less controversial than 'Tis Pity. Also, I think I've found a place to sublet for the summer (*fingers crossed*)! It would be right in town and only a short way from the theater and not too very expensive and the dates are perfect. I've been kind of freaking out about the next few months, what with all of the moving and none of the knowing. In a month and a half I will have left Williamsburg... forever? It's an exciting thought, though also a bit nerve-wracking. Knowing where I am moving to-- at least for the summer-- would really take a lot of the pressure off.

So that's life, at the moment. And tomorrow starts a new adventure... :)

EDIT: I just noticed that there's a bobblehead doll of my dad sitting on the shelf. Disturbing.

3 comments:

  1. WAIT!!! WHAT!??! a bobblehead of your dad? you need to explain that one silly =) haha <3

    xoXOxo
    Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad has his own bobblehead? Hahaha.
    He would. =)
    Also, Brian and I figured out a way to play two-person bananagrams. I should teach you next time I see you!
    Also also, I definitely want to come visit you in Staunton once you've moved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so loverly to see you my dear! Thanks for being my friend and visiting with me despite my being completely frazzled!!! I appreciate it!
    xoxo
    Cat

    ReplyDelete