Pages
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Kittens!
I totally forgot to mention the best part of last week-- kittens! Zan's sister, Lys, found three kittens in the barn! They are so small they fit in my shoe. They all still have blue eyes, they can't yet retract their claws, and they don't always land on their feet. They are so adorable.



Other good parts about the last week include a beautiful graduation necklace from my sister-in-law, complete with the word of the year ("Believe"), Guinness Stout Ice Cream, working in the costume shop, finishing hand-sewing feather boas onto a ruffly dress for the masque in The Tempest, finishing sewing flowers onto another ruffly dress (such a sense of accomplishment), having my on-sale corset arrive and having it *mostly* fit (I knew I ordered a bit small, but the price was right!), visiting my parents in their new condo, and eating beignets. More on this weekend to come in another post soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very, very, very cute kittens.
ReplyDeleteKITTENS!! Adorable to the power of a trillion!! Sounds like you had a great week and I'm glad you got to hang out with your parents.
ReplyDeleteIn response to my post, Downton Abbey has just started its first season over here in Australia. We're not usually that far behind the rest of the world! I didn't quite like the first episode because it wasn't what I was expecting but I will definitely stick with it.
ahhhh how did you forget to mentiont that!? soooooo adorable! <3 I cant show the hubs b/c he will beg for one =)
ReplyDeleteSo many exciting things are going on for you girl! live it up beatutiful! MWAH!!!
Hope you had a great memorial day weekend!!!
Okay, you were right, those kittens are too freaking adorable!
ReplyDeleteAlso, corset pictures? Yes yes?
Ooooh beignets AND kittens? Lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteCan anyone resist kittens? They are adorable!! I'm definitely thinking of getting on of those cuties :)
ReplyDelete