So after I graduated, I packed up my things and moved to Staunton! So here I am! I've been here for all of four days now. I have my room set up and I've gone to the grocery store. I've had dinners with friends, and gone out for drinks with other friends. I've been so thankful to have Katie living in the same building; a friendly face has been very nice. I dyed my hair red, but it's so dark you can barely tell, except in the sunlight when it shines with a satisfying auburn glow. I saw As You Like It last night with Lys, Zach, and Lydia. I saw the beginning of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 but left since it was a free movie and I was sleepy/not feeling well/starting my internship this morning. I spent today at the ASC, first sitting in on a rehearsal, then organizing printed scenes for education purposes. I get to finish that task on Monday. It's nice that they have things for me to do; I feel useful.
So five days after leaving Williamsburg? Well, I'm a little homesick, but mostly so far so good.
Told you the hair-dying would be a good idea. Or at least... not a catastrophically bad idea.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see your new hair next weekend. =)
ReplyDeleteI need to do a lot of catchup, what with having barely been on my computer at all for a week, but that might happen later. But yay graduation, and your family and Dzadek are in my prayers and I love and miss youuuuuuuu