
With this award, I'm supposed to thank the award giver and link back to them, tell you seven things about me, give the award to three more wonderful bloggers, and then tell them the exciting news!
I would like to give this award to
my lovely friend Kay who blogs at The Van Gogh Cafe.
my dear friend Mike, who (hilariously) blogs about law school at Walking into a Buzzsaw.
and to Abby with her wonderful blog, transition is my middle name.
Seven things about me:
1) I watch The Travel Channel far more than I should. But I love it. I also love to travel. These things could correlate. In fact, they probably do. Though why do I suddenly find myself liking "Man Versus Food"...?
2) I am a huge fan of Disney World. I've been more times than is probably good for me, but trust me, I will keep going back. Now that I'm on the West Coast, I can't wait to check out Disneyland. Especially their "Nightmare Before Christmas" Halloween themed Haunted Mansion and their Mardi Gras festival.
3) I love bread. Mmmm bread. Especially when hot. Best part of any meal.
4) I'm super into 'paranormal' stuff. I love all of those TV shows (except Ghost Adventures) that deal with haunted hotels and vampires and stuff like that. I love taking ghost tours when I visit old towns, like New Orleans or, hey! Williamsburg!
5) I love to read, which is a good thing, since I'm going for my PhD in theater history.
6) I love tea. A whole lot. I love teacups and teapots and tea-chests. Kay and I are discussing going for 'tea-classes and tastings' at a little teahouse in Seattle when she comes to visit.
7) I also love wineries and going for wine-tastings. Especially when they serve bread at the tastings. Mmm bread and wine. Close to godliness. And cheese!
Next post: my project unveiled!!!!
I was at a department party last night, and was directed to steepster.com, which is apparently a tea-drinking online community. I just registered this morning. You might already be aware of it, but I thought I would pass it along!
ReplyDeleteWe are not just discussing those classes and tastings. We are totally doing it. We just need to figure out when I can visit. =)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award, lovey!
Thanks Absi. Now I face undue pressure to be hilarious. It's just so difficult to live up to the standards you set for me.
ReplyDeleteYay, loved reading these. And I loved your comments on my posts!! Um, just to be clear though... I am no whizz at medical/science stuff. I am a total fraud at these things and one day I will be found out and get thrown out of my course. I am faking it til I make it!
ReplyDeleteBread! Paranormal stuff! Tea! Travel! I love watching paranormal shows on TV too. Except I always get lamed out by the stuff that they capture on their cameras, like a shadow or something... but then that night, I can never get to sleep! Haha, so I try not to watch them too much. I like my sleep :)
THANKS!!!!! :) btw- i adore phoenix . . . my bestest and i saw them in a boston christmas show (alongside passion pit and spoon- AMAZING) a few years ago and danced the entire night away!
ReplyDelete