Pages

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Have a Cupcake

Yesterday I was feeling a bit homesick. My mom flew back to the East Coast on Friday, so now I'm on my own until classes start; I bought a "Felicity Mystery" from the American Girl series on a whim, but since those take place in Williamsburg it made me really miss home; Zan booked his flight to visit in October (yay!!!) but it made me wish he were already here that much more. All of these things combined to make a bummed out Abigail.

So to cheer myself up, I went to Paper Source and got myself some little but practical gifts!

Who can be bummed out with a panda-shaped pencil sharpener and a yearly planner advising you to eat a cupcake? That's solid life-advice right there. I feel that both of these things will be useful to keeping me happy on a daily basis throughout this quarter. :)

Plus, with the pencil sharpener and some nicely sharpened pencils I was able to start a super-cool project that I can't wait to share with you all (if it turns out well)!!!

3 comments:

  1. Keep calm and have a cupcake sounds like a philosophy of a religion I would like to be a part of. If your project is what I think it is, then I'm really excited to see the final product! I know it will turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Specifically a funfetti one, I hope.

    We are so making those when I visit next spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new journal. Plus it's for 16 months, you will be so well organised!

    Ooh, new project, sounds exciting!!!

    Hope the presents cheered you up and you don't feel too bad

    ReplyDelete