Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

once upon a time

Hey everyone! First of all: today, I'm guest posting for Abby over at transition is my middle name! She just got engaged, so the post has a bit of a wedding theme. This is my first ever guest post and I'm super excited! Check it out!

Secondly, my friend Emily directed me to Pinterest the other day, which I discovered could be a huge time suck, possibly worse than Facebook, so I'm trying to limit myself. I don't have an account (yet), and I only spend a little time looking at all the pretty things on the mainpage. Which, by the way, goes on into infinity if you're not careful. But I did find this gorgeous picture that I wanted to share with you all. I was trying to think of the perfect post to use it for, but then I realized, it's a perfect compliment to my guest post and to Abby's engagement!

Doesn't it just make you want to jump into your own real life fairytale?

5 comments:

  1. Cool guest post Absi! You're pretty awesome. As are cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first guest post!! I am the same with pinterest. I have been very careful to limit my time with it! I haven't quite got sucked in yet but I can already see it happening :) Now I'm off to read your post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, I liked your comments on my 'Ten secrets' post! Are you the American version of me?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that image . . . thanks so much for guest posting. it was adorable and perfectly themed. you're the best!

    ReplyDelete