For Christmas, my friend
Laura Elizabeth sent me a package of
Australian goodies, including a Koala Egg toy. Neither Laura nor I were entirely sure what would come out of the Koala Egg, so as soon as I returned to Seattle after the New Year, I began to hatch the Koala. I watched it hatch and grow in his watery incubator, and gave it love and support :). Below is the process of growing a baby koala bear from an egg. He makes me smile.







I am currently accepting suggestions for koala names.
Happy Friday, everyone!
Ahh! I love him!!! He kind of looks a bit special, like the late bloomer he is. I am saying 'he' but maybe it's a 'she'? Who knows??? I don't have any idea for names but thank you so much for showing me the process, my curiosity is satiated. Now we just have to peer pressure Jenna into hatching her kangaroo egg :)
ReplyDeleteThis is just about the cutest gift ever!!
DeleteYou could name him "EuCALyptus" and call him "Cal" for short! ;)
ReplyDeleteThis may be the winner :).
DeleteWink the Koala? Cause it looks like he's... winking?
ReplyDelete