Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

A Small Distraction

What a very snowy three-day weekend we're having here! I'm glad I had groceries already in the house, along with some wonderful dark-chocolate hot cocoa mix. Of course, being home-bound means that I have to procrastinate on my seminar work in some way other than a trip to Target... once cleaning the house, watching an episode of Downton Abbey, and doing laundry had run dry, it looked like I was going to have to do my reading. Luckily, I found this amazing site: disneybound.tumblr.com!

It's very me-- Disney and fashion! The two things I spend most of my free time looking up online combined into a single fantastic website! And the thing is, I'd actually wear most of those outfits. So creative, so cute. Love it.


This "Robin Hood" outfit is one of my favorites.

(Ok, but now I really have to finish my French and my Baroque bibliography)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that website seems amazing, I will have to check it out sometime. But not right now... tumblr is the source of all my procrastinating ways! I would also totally wear that Robin Hood outfit, very nice. Love that necklace!

    Glad you had a nice day with all the snow! Hope you managed to get a teensy bit of reading done- enough to get something done but not enough to ruin your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE outfit!! I love the Robin Hood color combination. That bag is amazing! Thanks for sending me the link in your comment on my post today! I will check it out when I get home from work (yeah...I should probably not be on blogger...whoops!) now I'm the one who needs to get back to work :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's actually seriously adorable. =)

    Did they say where the shoes are from? Because I am loving those. Also, the fact that they paired the outfit with an archery necklace made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete