An apartment building near to my apartment building went a little crazy with the Christmas decorations and I love it! And apparently this happens every year! I just had to take some pictures of the Christmas spirit that I get to walk past on my way home from campus everyday.
(A close-up of the light-up biplane you can see on the roof in the full building pictures: Santa in a biplane!)


(This actually is a moveable piece: the lid of the present opens and closes to reveal the penguins!)
(Even the trees on the public pavement in front of the building are decorated with lights and ornaments!)Pretty spectacular, huh?
Wow, that is intense! So many lights! It looks incredible :)
ReplyDeleteThat's... wow. Very wow.
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing!! So it's an apartment block? I hope that everyone in the block is into Christmas. I imagine it could get annoying with flashing lights going directly into your window. Yes, I love a well decorated house... even better, a well decorated neighbourhood. My friend Kristy, her entire street goes all out with Christmas decorations... apart from her mum. It's actually quite funny. The street wins awards and all the houses are BEAUTIFUL... except for one silent, dark house :)
ReplyDeleteThat's amazing.
ReplyDeleteI think I'd be kind of scared to actually live in that building, but from the outside it looks spectacular!
How awesome is that!? Looks amazing and so cheery. :)
ReplyDelete<3Chelsea Elizabeth
Wow! This must be so crazy to see in person.
ReplyDeleteholy cow! thats insane ..love it :)
ReplyDelete