Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

"What kind of a tree is that?"

This year, I got a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree and set it up on my table. It has no lights, and only one ornament, but it makes me happy. My concession to Christmas is not nearly so spectacular as the apartment building next door, but it does feel nice to come home to some kind of Christmas tree.

As Linus says, "I never thought it was such a bad little tree. It's not bad at all, really. Maybe it just needs a little love."

8 comments:

  1. I watched that the other day and that part always makes me happy. Looks like a great Christmas tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little tree. Any Christmas spirit is better than none! Plus it's hard when you're living on your own. Well I found so anyways. Besides that apartment block next to you is just crazy. I think you get a little bit of their spirit for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I have my smaller version of the tree decorating our home here in Virginia. Can't wait to see you and watch the show together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Charlie Brown-esque Christmas tree! It has so much character for such a sweet little tree! PS-for some unknown and annoying reason your posts along with some other newer people I follow don't show up in my dashboard reader! Soooo annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha that is seriously so awesome.

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this for a little tree -our apartment is too small for a real one but maybe something like this because you're right, it would be nice to come home to some kind of tree :)
    your newest follower,
    elisabeth
    http://lavitaebella-elisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and your tree are adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete