Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Happy Tree


In the spirit of it finally being December, a time for advent calendars and Christmas carols, I bring you one of the funniest things I've seen: Happy Tree. Though I, personally, am thrilled to finally be able to celebrate the season, Happy Tree is unamused.

(Happy Tree found here; thanks to my friend Steven for sending this to me)

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I just laughed out loud.

    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks happy to me. What's the problem?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine Happy Tree would make that same face whilst sitting on the toilet. That's what that face looks like to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, Happy Tree's expression is rather scary! He reminds me of the trees in the forest in the Wizard of Oz. Does he throw ornaments at people as they walk by?

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, this is the best thing i've seen all day. i think i feel like happy tree today.

    ReplyDelete