To celebrate the sun, Zan and I went to Target and got furniture for our balcony! I'm so excited! We've been meaning to get balcony furniture, because when it's nice out, our balcony is lovely and gets sun exposure in the afternoons. Today, we finally took the leap and got two chairs and a little table! We inaugurated the new furniture with a sweet-smelling candle and a bottle of dessert wine. Hopefully the nice weather will hold, so many more afternoons can be spent whiled away in the sun (although now I'm feeling panicky about getting everything done for school-- eep the trade-off!).
Pages
Sunday, May 6, 2012
Here Comes the Sun
As if in response to yesterday's post, the weather took a turn for the
better today! Clear blue skies, 63 degrees (Fahrenheit), gorgeous. I'm
hopeful that this is the fabled spring which everyone told me would
arrive soon, because with weather like this I think I can push through
to the end of the quarter.
To celebrate the sun, Zan and I went to Target and got furniture for our balcony! I'm so excited! We've been meaning to get balcony furniture, because when it's nice out, our balcony is lovely and gets sun exposure in the afternoons. Today, we finally took the leap and got two chairs and a little table! We inaugurated the new furniture with a sweet-smelling candle and a bottle of dessert wine. Hopefully the nice weather will hold, so many more afternoons can be spent whiled away in the sun (although now I'm feeling panicky about getting everything done for school-- eep the trade-off!).
To celebrate the sun, Zan and I went to Target and got furniture for our balcony! I'm so excited! We've been meaning to get balcony furniture, because when it's nice out, our balcony is lovely and gets sun exposure in the afternoons. Today, we finally took the leap and got two chairs and a little table! We inaugurated the new furniture with a sweet-smelling candle and a bottle of dessert wine. Hopefully the nice weather will hold, so many more afternoons can be spent whiled away in the sun (although now I'm feeling panicky about getting everything done for school-- eep the trade-off!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You guys look so cute in your Balcony of Sunshine! Hehe, your theme tune for the balcony should be Pocketful of Sunshine :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your weekend, it looked like it was much more fun than just reading/writing papers. It really does look like Spring has sprung!