Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sunshine, Gelato, Grading



Just around the corner from us there's a little tiny gelato place that I've been frequenting more often the past two weeks.  Who doesn't love gelato on a sunny day?  Or a rainy day?  Or any day at all?  I've recently rediscovered a love for pistachio, salted caramel, and stracciatella.  And, despite the colder weather today, the sun has bravely shown its face without fail since Sunday, shining through the heavy clouds that threaten the skies.

(Oh yes, and I've graded 18 acting assignments and four paper rough drafts in the past 24 hours.  I'm a grading machine!  Time to work on a presentation on The Knight of the Burning Pestle...)

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE gelato! and when we lived in italy pistachio and stracciatella were my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to clear a space in my freezer, therefore I *had* to finish a tub of chocolate icecream. It's a hard life we lead, isn't it?!

    ReplyDelete