Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Into the Fire

Tomorrow it begins.  My first-year exam.  Tomorrow at nine a.m sharp.  They will give me five questions, four days, go.  I think I'm up to the challenge. 

So goodbye for the weekend, dear friends.  I will return on Tuesday, exhausted, but hopefully triumphant.  I will have written five eight-page (or more!) papers.  I will probably be a little grumpy when I see your blog posts about all the fun you had over the three-day weekend.  But it will be done.  This exam has been hanging over my head since I visited Seattle in April, 2011, so I'm looking forward to moving past it, letting it go... until next Friday, when I have my defense, of course.

Think of me, ok?

4 comments:

  1. Thinking of you!!!!

    You can beat the game, do it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you stay rested and calm throughout the four days you will be fine. I know you can do it Absi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck, lady! you'll do amazingly :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you're rocking it!

    ReplyDelete